Sunday, October 7, 2012

Let's Go Mountaineers!

So how about those Mountaineers!! 

Steve and I waited all day for this game to come on! We spent the day Saturday doing things around the house and I went grocery shopping. We also carved pumpkins and I made some roasted pumpkin seeds. 
I made taco rollups for dinner click here for the recipe they were sooooo good but they didn't look a thing like the picture which was fine with me. I don't care how they look as long as they taste amazing! Here's a picture of what they were suppose to look like...and I'll spare you from my disaster of a picture
And then we tuned in to watch the WVU Game! What a game I was nervous for a little but Steve was cool, calm and collected as usual. After the win we were both ecstatic! I wore a West Virginia shirt to the grocery store and got so many compliments! Today (Sunday) we just finished watching the Steelers beat the Eagles and are enjoying a relaxing weekend at home. I turned the couch into a pillow nest and have been laying here working and watching football all day.

For dinner we are going to have left over eggplant parm that I froze a few weeks ago. I've never froze individual pieces of eggplant parm and then reheated them so I wonder how they are going to be ill let you all know! Happy Sunday!  

No comments:

Post a Comment