Thursday, September 20, 2012

Funfetti Cake Dip

I saw this recipe on Pinterest and have been thinking about it ever since. My girlfriends are getting together tomorrow night for a girls night Pinterest Party! Everyone has to bring a dish from Pinterest so it was only fitting for me to make this funfetti dip. My college roommate and bff made this and she said it was amazing so I had to try it and she was right it is DANGEROUSLY good. I wish I waited until tomorrow to make it because I have a feeling not much will make it to tomorrow night. Heres the recipe.

What you'll need:
- One box funfetti cake mix
- Low-fat plain yogurt (2 cups)
- Lite Cool Whip (1 cup)




What to do:
Mix together all ingredients until smooth and refrigerate. Serve with fresh strawberries or fat free animal crackers! 




Servings: 24
Serving Size: 1/4 cup
Calories: 105
Fat: 2 g
Carbs: 20.2 g
Fiber: 0.3 g
Protein: 1.4 g
Old Points: 2.2 pts
Points+: 3 pts



No comments:

Post a Comment