Thursday, September 20, 2012

Hello Fall

Good Morning! So you all know those crazy people who are obsessed with the holidays well I am one of those - and now that I have my own house I am going crazy with decorations. We even have fall decorations in the bedroom I cant stop. Also the dollar store has so many decorations so thats a great place to start for really cheap. 

I made a wreath and I love it! It was super easy and it looks great. I didnt glue anything so this way I can just take out all the flowers and replace them with different flowers for the next season I cant wait to make a Christmas wreath!


Im not a fan of halloween and scary decorations but I did put up a lot of pretty fall decoration lots of pumpkins and scarecrows. I want to get mums and a big bale of hay for out front. My mom always decorated our house so much for the holidays so I guess I got it from her. 


The outside still needs more work but its still early 

I picked these pinecones from our front yard and just paired them with a bag of potpourri from Walmart and it looks and smells sooo good!




No comments:

Post a Comment